It seems a little surreal to have my name followed by the word...Photography. I have always enjoyed taking pictures of my girls, but lately I have found myself wanting something a little more than a snap shot. Capturing the spontaneity of the moment and their little personalities are a passion of mine. My style is relaxed, fun, and classic. Below you will find the products of my musing.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

.....Sophie......

Sophie kept me on my feet during our shoot! She was filled with excitement and curiosity as she eagerly explored her surroundings. I was able to capture some sweet pictures and I LOVE her smile. It is so contagious!















1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking pics of our little Sophie. We used 3 of them on our Christmas Card this year...they are beautiful shots!

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete